Warning signs of a possible scam...
Scammers ask for money upfront over the phone for any reason, including:
- a processing charge
- first payment in advance
- sign of good faith
- finders fee
- They ask for your banking information (account number and routing number) over the phone
- They ask for your credit card information over the phone
- They ask you for your social security number over the phone
- They are calling from outside the U.S.
- They threaten or try to intimidate, you in any way, to try to get you to send them money
- They tell you you have done something wrong or illegal in order to persuade you to send them money
They may operate a web site without an SSL (read more about SSLs:
Things to remember about loan fraud
- Faking a phone number is easy with technology that Google and other companies provide. It's even possible to get a phone number with a U.S. area code in any town or state, while operating outside the U.S.
- It's also common for fraudsters to use logos of real companies and even reference a real companies web site and address counting on you not to verify the loan offer.
- A legitimate loan company will never ask you for money prior to you receiving your loan proceeds.
- The best way to check to make sure the offer is real is to call the number you see on the company’s web site and then check the BBB to see if they have complaints. Even companies that aren't paying the BBB or registered with them will have a file on complaints that is maintained by the BBB. The company’s phone number will appear there as well. You can always call that number to confirm the company is on the up and up.
Please read more on how to stay safe here! http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety
And if you believe you are already a victim of fraud, don't be embarrassed or ashamed. The criminals are very skilled at stealing money and unfortunately have a lot of practice. Report the crime to the FBI: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
We want you to do business with us, but above all we want you to be safe while you are looking for a loan!
Note to the scammers:
We see the pain you cause people. You are at this time unworthy cowards and you are evil in your actions. You are bringing shame to your families and to all of us, through your lack of care for others. Reading this likely causes you anger. It should not. You do not have to do the things you are doing to steal from and hurt people. The skills you have could be used to make a legitimate living. Remember, you have a limitless number of choices and you can change your destiny at any point in time. Do the right thing from this moment forward and come out from the dark place where you are now wasting away your very limited and precious life.
With hope for all of us,
CEO Advanced Loan Systems LLC.
Office number 1-800-696-6639
Advanced Loan Systems, LLC.
3717 Apalachee Pkwy STE 201, Tallahassee, FL 32311